Welcome to my journey of discovering that God is enough, even if the worse thing you could ever imagine becomes your reality…
“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.” James 1:12
It always seems a little awkward when asked to fill in the “about me” section so I am going to go with a few bullet points to make it a little easier (well at least on me)…
- I am Dawn Mason
- I am mother to Hunter (Anna), Jordan (Isaac), and Grayson (Bailey)
- I am Gogo (grandmother) to the three most perfect little girls in the world, Harper Wren, Magnolia Grace and Hattie Katherine and our newest addition brings our first absolutely gorgeous grandson, Levi Garrett! They are salve to my soul.
- I was married to my precious late husband , Arvid Wakefield, for 18 years, 3 months & 21 days. Arvid took his last breath on this earth and entered into the presence of our Savior on April 11, 2014 after a horrific 3 1/2 year battle with ALS.
- Recently God brought the most beautiful, unexpected gift of grace and love into my life! That gift of grace and love is Michael Mason. I had the honor of marrying Michael September 1, 2018! With the gift of Michael comes the additional blessings of his daughter Alyssa, her husband Will, his son, Garrett and his wife Courtney! Grace upon grace. I am in awe of how God and this gorgeous, blue eyed preacher man loves me beyond anything I deserve! He is tangible grace in my life!!! Beauty for ashes!
- Praise and worship music is the love language God uses to speak to my soul.
- I love to dance!!! Let me say it again…I LOVE TO DANCE!!!
- God has taught me that our scars reflect His beauty like nothing else can.
- I love to talk! A lot! Especially about Michael, our kids, grand babies, our story and our God!
- I love speaking but have a difficult time writing. I think it is because I am horrible at punctuation and proper sentence structure, struggle at times with spelling and I over think EVERY SINGLE WORD…no one is using spell check when I speak and God has given me the gift of gab. Ha!
- I am passionate about pouring into other women, in hopes that they will see themselves through God’s eyes and that they will realize their story does matter! We are all created for a specific purpose, designed perfectly by God and equipped with the power of the Holy Spirit to fulfill that purpose the moment we surrender our lives to Him!
- I wouldn’t trade one minute of this journey, the good, the bad and the excruciatingly painful, because it is exactly what God used to bring me to the place where I realized that He is enough, EVEN IF!
This is a contact page with some basic contact information and a contact form.